You probably remember Christie from her guest post on Lucky Seven Ten a couple of days ago, well this lovely girl also invited me to do Q&A on her blog. It’s the first time I am a guest on someone else’s space and I have to say it’s a pretty awesome feeling!
In my Q&A with Christie I talk about why I started Lucky Seven Ten, my office style section and exciting things that are in the works right now, including our wedding!
One thing I didn’t talk to Christie about (because my Antonio and I have been keeping it sort of quiet for good luck) is our new home, we just closed on our first house yesterday in the Bronx! I expect that to start a whole new journey for us and perhaps a change of direction for my blogging interests. Antonio loves working with his hands and without a doubt he will be taking on some DIY projects that I might want to blog about, while I really like cooking (not the shore kind of cooking but the fun kind of cooking) so I’ll share the best recipes.
But I digress, here are some of the questions Christie asked me:
- Where are you from and how has that affected your style?
- Blogging is huge right now! What about you and your blog is unique compared to other bloggers?
- You just launched an office-wear section on your blog. Tell us more about that.
- Are you working on any exciting projects that we can expect to see up on the blog soon?
- What Pinterest board do you pin to the most?
Then we played a little game called this or that:
- Instagram or Twitter?
- Chocolate or Vanilla?
- Sweet or Salty?
- Sun or Snow?