I’m so excited to review the Mongongo Oil Multi-Use Curl Treatment kindly provided to be by for Ouidad for review.
A Few Points About My Hair
- I’m transitioning to no-heat styling
- I have very thin and dry hair strands
- I stopped relaxing my hair and did the big chop 4 years ago but continued to use heat
- My styling routine has been to triple heat style my hair weekly, that is hood-dry with rollers, followed by a blow dry and then flat iron. I also flat ironed my bangs daily which equals to lots of heat damage and clearly curl loss
- 6 months ago I bleached and color my hair twice in one week in to color correct
- My hair needs a serious change!
Finally, I’m a curly in transition. As of a month ago I decided to significantly reduce heat in my routine or completely eliminating it. My husband is so supportive of this so it shouldn’t be hard.
I’m in love! This oil is very light weight and can be used in many different ways. I love that it adds nice lasting shine without weighing my hair down or making it greasy. And it makes my hair smell great. I used the oil on a very humid day and my hair didn’t get out of control and I was surprised to see so many curls in the bottom half of my head. My hair at the top is extremely damaged from the heat but you can see some curls starting to form.
4 Ways You Can Use Ouidad’s Mongongo Oil
- Mixed with a deep conditioner
- In the Shower – spray on your hair after wash and massage onto scalp. Leave on for 5 minutes and rinse
- As a heat protectant if you use heat
- Daily as a finishing gloss
Enter to Win a Bottle of Ouidad’s Mongogo Oil!
a Rafflecopter giveaway