Time to get our shoe racks ready for the Fall and Target is having an amazing sale until August 20th to help us get started on the basics.
1. Suede Pumps modern pointy pumps that are perfect for the office. They come in a classic black or a burgundy color that is very hot this season.
2. Lace-up Flats I want them in every color! These are so perfect, they have great aesthetics, available in beautiful colors and have a nice little height so that you are not completely flat on the floor. Black is perfect for everyday work, denim is great with a white outfit, red looks awesome with jeans on the weekend or will add a pop to a black or white outfit, it also works great with stripes. And brown suede has autumn written all over it, perfect for a casual weekend outfit.
3. Mary-Jane Flats these playful leopard print flats will add pop to your weekend outfit.
4. Classic Boots whether you choose black or cognac, you can’t go wrong with these classic, comfortable and trendy boots.
5. Open-toe Booties if you are looking for trendy, these are for you. You can dress them up for a night out or dress them down in the daytime.
6. Cowboy Booties cowboy boots are a fall staple and the slick and more refined version of it cowboy bootie is something city gals can roll with.
7. Classic Bootie
Anyone familiar with the snowball payoff plan, the envelope system and the rice and beans budget would appreciate Target’s Buy1Get1 50% off shoe sale. As I get older I’ve learn to appreciate quality over quantity but the truth is I could build an entire wardrobe of pretty shoes at Target for a quarter of the price of a beautiful pair of Stuart Weitzman boots and that will do until I kick Sallie Mae to the curb.